Thursday 1 July 2010

Only Summer Can Bring So Much Beach Fun!

It's a shame it's not still summer, but we're lucky to have photos to remind us of what it's like - which is easy to forget during these cold winter months!

Here we are back in February. Grandma, Grandad and I took the kids to the beach one warm summer evening for a play, swim and fish and chips. We played, I think Locke swam but we didn't eat our chips until we got back home! (Everyone was too sandy!)






This is the only photo I got of Locke and Zak - they were too busy to sit still for a photo!!!!

1 comment:

Blanche said...

oh I wish it was summer again...I miss it terribly :)

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!