Tuesday 28 September 2010

Moving On!

Well... well... well! I have finally caught this blog up to my New Blog, which I started in April in hopes that I could keep that going whilst I caught this one up. But it just didn't happen. It's been a busy year, and I have just found myself doing other things other than blogging. Which is okay I guess, because we can't do everything!!

Anyway, now I will work on getting my new blog up to date (hopefully before Christmas)!

I will no longer be using this one as my storage level is just about full... I'm going private again so if you would like to keep reading, (sorry that there has not been anything to read lately!) leave me your email address or email me at hannahchallis@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list.

Oh... and don't forget to check the new one from now on and not this!!

10 comments:

Bride said...

have missed reading your blog of late- was fun to sit down tonight and catch up on what you have all been up to.
can you send me an invite when you go private
tonelawless@hotmail.com

The Kings said...

please add me lisajking@hotmail.com :)

Nikki said...

where do you find out about your storage level? I have no idea about any of that!
please add me too. :) njdocking@hotmail.com

Aimee said...

what a diligent blogger recording all that you have and getting up to date. Must be a good feeling...
would love to keep reading your new one
aimeesayers@hotmail.com

Melinda Harriss said...

melinda_harriss@hotmail.com, keep me added please Han.xx

Stephen and Chernoa said...

Hannah when you blog ...you BLOG:) would love to keep reading:) sandcsaunders@gmail.com

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

Katrina.Carmichael@smf.com.au or
Katrina.Carmichael@ioof.com.au

can you try both please han xx

Blanche said...

me please. Yeah where do you find out about the storage level?

Watson said...

Love your blog. Can you add me please. nickinoodles@hotmail.com

Camilla Mitchell said...

keep me added Han. camilla.mitchell@gmail.com

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!