Tuesday 9 December 2008

Now At Peace




So many memories will stay with me forever, we love you Aunty Shell. Thank you for your kindness, your love, your faith, your courage, your humour, and your great example. Thank you for giving me 4 wonderful cousins who I love dearly. Thinking of you Mel, Jac, Dean & Ange.  

".... whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day...." Mosiah 23:22 

".... For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never ending happiness. O remember, remember these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it." Mosiah 2:41

"... Believe in Him and endure to the end, which is life eternal." 
2 Nephi 33:4

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!