Tuesday 16 December 2008

One Month to go....

Yes it's true... we only have 1 month until we are out of here! Well that's if our Visas arrive, other wise we might be around for a few more weeks! And we all know what luck the Carmichaels seem to have when waiting for a Visa! 
Can't believe we are really going to be gone this time next month... and I haven't even packed 1 thing yet!!!  Very scary! 

My Myer vouchers arrived today.... so I was VERY excited.... especially to find that they are not just Myer vouchers but they are Coles Group & Myer which means I can use them at Myer, Target, Kmart, Coles and best of all Liquor Land!!! So I feel very happy about that... think I'll spend most of them at Liquor Land though. 
Still don't know what I'm going to get with them... there are just too many things I would like!! What would you buy??

8 comments:

Claire said...

Definantly the liquor.

Liseee said...

Too many choices Han... you could buy enought undies and socks to last you all a very long time....

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Sorry that was me. My comment didn't make sense! What I meant to say was:-
If you can't get rid of the vouchers quick enough I could help you out - but only if you are desperate - you could buy some food and store it ready for when you get back, just in case you are starving at the time.

lauracritchfield said...

Can you buy gift cards with the vouchers - like those VISA ones that you can use anywhere - I would do that. OR I would buy your fave sister a BIG present and give it to her. If you can I would just buy winter clothes for yourself or the kids. Mick can go without. But I would definetely buy some needs and not some wants. Grocery money for the next month is a good idea... I DON'T KNOW REALLY - I WOULD BUY LOTS OF STUFF THOUGH..

ali b said...

how long do they last for? i have some myer ones which last for 2 years, so you could save them for when you get back...? i know it's not fun now, but it will be exiting when you get home to have it to spend! then you'd need food and stuff or just go crazy in myer!!

The Kings said...

Oh how exciting to be able to go on a spending spree!! Have fun - the liquor sounds good! ;)

Elle said...

WOW everyone has soe GREAT ideas.. I personally ike Laura's idea of buying your favourite sister a present... hmm.. what would I like??
and I also like Mum's idea of helping you if you need - but give them to me...
AND Alisons idea is probably on my number 1 list - save them for when you get back.... or buy those things laura was talking about???

Lisa - what the hell is with your idea? Are you an idiot?? lol

and Claire - seriously Liquir??? I am ashamed!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!