Wednesday 24 June 2009

On The Road Again


We are home! It's great to be home - sometimes I think that the best part of a holiday is being excited just to be home again!!

We had a great week away though, 8 nights and 9 days, drove over 1000 miles, slept in 5 different beds, had late nights and long days, took 100's of photos, emptied the bank account, saw lots of really old stuff, crossed the border and heard lots of different accents. We had beautiful sunny days, cold rainy days and 1 windy day. We got annoyed by some Americans, met a lovely Scotsman and caught up with an Australian!

And now I have to try and blog it all...... wish me luck!!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

yes well good luck with that. I'm anxious to hear about it all but I reacon by the time you get it all done I'll be on the plane.

Gail Challis said...

We have been anxiously scouring the blog each day waiting for all your news....no pressure!!!! We're glad you are home safely and had a wonderful time. Looking forward to all the news. Only 6 weeks to go... we are very excited. Purchased the new suitcases this week so now I have to decide what to put in them. Take care, Gail

Ange Carmichael said...

Hurry up Han, I thought by the time I got up this morning you would have it all done - was fun to catch up last night, kids were excited! Can't wait to see a snippet of Scotland. x

Blanche said...

can't wait to read the latest chapter in this adventure of yours.

Ange Harriss said...

Looking forward to reading your blogging Han! We missed you in Melbourne :(

Chelsea Parsons said...

oh fun.... bet that cost a lot in petrol!!! Cant wait to see pics Han!

Bride said...

sounds like a fun little holiday! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Elle said...

bah ha ha ha Lani looks funny drinking from that HUGE glass.. and as for emily about to finish off her food - look slike all her christmas came at once.. LOL

Nikki said...

Yay, can't wait to catch up on all you've done!! I wanna hear about the Americans who were annoying!! hehe

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!