Sunday 19 October 2008

At Meea's Fairy/Barbie Party...

So I started blogging this post 2 weeks ago and have only just got around to finishing it - so it's all old news now, but I want to keep everything in chronological order as much as possible for my own records - yes I have lots of catching up to do! Sorry if you have already heard about our wonderful day at Meea's birthday party from somewhere else! 

Here is the birthday girl... she looked so cute and grown up! We love you Meea! 





Look at these cute kids... they were pulling faces and laughing at each other! They are so lucky to have each other as cousins!





How cute are these two fairies in the garden - I think they were telling fairy secrets!!??





I found 2 little fairies playing on the tramp - they would love their own trampoline... one day girls!!






Girls being girls!!! Meea got this very cool makeup desk for her birthday - the girls had a great time! Lani looks like a pro with the lip rubbing and mascara! 







Jaclyn helped all the kids make special fairy wands... Lani was very proud of hers!





Brady kept an eye on everything - he knew what was going on! I think he really wanted to dress up as a fairy too! Come on mum - I am a big 1 year old now!!





And our youngest little Fairy was baby Halle - isn't she just perfect!!




1 comment:

maree said...

Very good blogging Hannah. Exciting about booking your trip.Hope everything works out well for you.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!