Monday 6 October 2008

Clean Windows, Green Grass and the Rain

3 things that I love are clean windows, green grass and the rain pouring down after a hot day. On Thursday afternoon we started cleaning the windows, they badly needed doing so I was happy to finally get the chance to start them. On Friday we did a few more and even though I still have a few to go, I feel good that most of them are done and I just want to look out of them all day long!! When Mick came home he said they looked great and was quite pleased...  until I started going on about how much I love clean windows and how great they look that he said If I love them that much maybe I need to get out more - mmm.... maybe he's right!!
 When it started raining on Friday I was kinda disappointed at first because I was hoping to get out in the garden but when it started pouring I began to really enjoy it. It felt like rain at the end of one of those really hot days - I guess because it had been warm the previous few days it didn't seem so bad. I love hearing and watching the rain sometimes, pouring down on the bright green grass, especially when the lawns are newly mowed and you get that real clean, fresh feel/smell - like the earth is having a good shower! It feels good to be inside on these days!   


4 comments:

Debbie said...

I have some windows you could enjoy cleaning sometime!

Ange Harriss said...

Oh Hannah your windows look great! We haven't cleaned our windows for like a year! HAHA better hire you before you go away! haha

The Kings said...

Yeah me too - come and clean mine anytime! I dont think I've cleaned them in like two years!! They are too high off the ground so I can't get to the front of half of them, so I figure why bother! ;)

Cullis Family said...

I love clean windows as well and have just started to think about when I can find the time to clean mine!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!