Tuesday 21 October 2008

Highschool Reunion

So a few months ago I did the noble thing and decided I should get our SRC members together and organise our 10 year Highschool Reunion. After lots of contact with them via email those that were around (from our SRC) decided to meet up for a chat. It ended up being just 3 of us - (out of 6)  and we did more catching up on each other than organising the reunion, but we had a really great night together anyway. So a few months later, after lots of planning and organising here I am trying to get these invites out to 100 old school mates. It's hard work! I would have no hope without facebook - so I have spent many hours on there over the past few days... I'm so grateful for facebook! But there are still quite a few I need to track down. It's fun though - catching up with everyone and trying to work out where they all live now and what they're doing. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone - lets just hope I can get these invites out in time!! 

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!