Tuesday 21 October 2008

Kaszazz Party

A few weeks ago I went to Sarah's Kaszazz Party (Scrap, Stamp, Embellish). I was quite impressed with there wide range of things and thought the prices were pretty good too, so I booked a party for myself. It was a little stressful getting people to come - I really don't like having party's because I don't like people thinking they have to buy stuff - but I'm glad I did have it and I think we had a good night. Thanks for coming everyone. It has been the push I have needed to get back into scrapping. And I did get lots of freebies to, which is always a nice bonus!

I spent the next few evenings making this little album that I bought at Sarah's party. The kit was $20.00 and came with everything you needed except glue and photos! I thought that was pretty good, and I'm really happy with it. 




It felt so good to be scrapping again I even did a couple of pages for my album! 



I think our orders from my party arrive tomorrow by the way - so I'm very excited about that. Feels a little like Christmas - yes I did order quite a bit!! Luckily Mick was very nice about it when I told him I had a confession about how much I spent! He's a good man! 

3 comments:

Ange Carmichael said...

Your little book looks great and thats so cheap!
I was looking forward to coming, but I needed to help organise your brother and pack his bag, as I dont think he has ever packed his own bag before...

Aimee said...

i love the album you made, it looks great. they're so fun to make-i'm addicted at the moment.

Nikki said...

I love it too. Such a shame I couldn't come.
I would really like to see some of the albums and kits they have...so much easier than trying to shop for bits and pieces!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!