Tuesday 28 October 2008

Can we go the the beach today Mum? Can we go to the pool today Mum?

All Lani wants to do lately is go the the beach or the pool! 
She loves the sand at the beach, the digging, building and searching we do there. She also likes the swing, and so do I!  It's relaxing pushing her on the swing at Kingston beach - looking out to sea. It's a beautiful view and Lani and Emily would stay there for hours if I had the time. 
We have been to the pool twice in 4 days this week and Lani and Emily are both loving it. Lani is very brave in the water and learning new things very quickly. Here they are in their matching swimmers.... and yes they are both size 2 bathers! (It was great when Meea gave us her pair the same as Lani's!!) It's weird when they are wearing the same size!!! 





4 comments:

Bride said...

They are darling girls Hannah! I think lani looks a lot like Elle in the last shot!
We love the beach and pool too!!

lauracritchfield said...

Those suits are cute - which pool do you go to?

Ange Carmichael said...

We should go one evening together. very cute bathers girls.

Elle said...

I love the first photo. I have looked at these a few times, but never bothered to comment. I love the top one of Emily - it looks like she is trying to hear something...

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!