Tuesday 28 April 2009

2 3's

It was Michael's birthday while we were in London, I know - I am so behind with my blogging! There is just not enough time in the evening!! Anyway, so on the day the girls sang happy birthday to him quite a few times and made him feel special! We had some cake that evening but no candles so when we came home we had a special birthday dinner for him on the Monday and sang happy birthday once again... but with candles this time! Among many other things Michael is a great daddy, husband and friend (and anaesthetist - so I am told)! And he brings so much joy into our lives. He loves us, and we love him... even if he is getting rather old!



10 comments:

Debbie said...

Well he isn't looking any older. And he does have two cute little girls thats for sure.

Ange Harriss said...

Those pics are really cute! Happy Birthday Mick!

Claire said...

That was nice to post a photo of Mick for his birthday. At least now we know he is still around....:)

Elle said...

all emi is interested in is the cake i think... lol

lauracritchfield said...

AND he helps produce the cutest little kids in the world - that's a bonus!!!! Anyway that cake looks good - looks like you went to a lot of effort to decorate it and write on it.

Melinda Harriss said...

Your blog is always so exciting Han, You always have something happening. The girls do look really cute in the pic's with mick.

Nettie's Blog said...

Happy Belated Birthday Micheal...just love the pics of you and your two beautiful little girls...I see one very proud dad....

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mick.....! Hope you had a gr8 day, lots of fun!

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Hey guys, nice pics, all that's missing is you in them han.
I agree, he's a pretty decent bloke, even if he's related to me... I've almost forgotten all the fights we used to have...hee hee!!
on a serious note, I'm proud to say he's my brother. Love ya bud!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!