Wednesday 8 April 2009

Victoria Park

We have been finding come great parks as the weather has been warming up. Victoria Park (in Taunton) would have to be one of my favourites... we have had a few trips there lately. It has lots of things for the girls to do, most of which are so simple but fun and educational. They love the raised painted shapes and jumping from one to another. I call out "now jump to a triangle, or something red" it's great cause it keeps me entertained too! Check out Emily jumping...



We play 'what's the time?'


A very proud Lani going down the 'mini' fire pole all by herself!!



But where is Tassie???


Big slide fun...




Some smiles from my 2 little princesses on our way out to the park!




At the park again...




I love Emily's little hands held out here waiting for the ball!!





5 comments:

Debbie said...

It all looks like fun.

Camilla Mitchell said...

I think that you should go back to that map of the world and draw in Tasmania! How rude!!! haha x

lauracritchfield said...

Yes no maps ever have Tassy on them. the big one in Salt Lake doesnt and it makes me a little angry..haha. I love this park it looks sooo much fun. Parks are good really....get outside and still have things to play on - and it's free

Elle said...

yeah Mickey Mouse didn't even have tassie on his map when I was at disneyland - so I decided I don't support him anymore!!

The girls looks so grown up. Lani looks pretty 'cool' sitting on that bench with her sunnies on. Emi looks so much older now and looks pretty funny trying to catch the ball!!

Rach said...

I agree with Elle, the girls are growing up toooo fast. I can really notice a difference in Lani, she looks so grown up all of a sudden.
I plan to call mum tonight and work out how to put more pics on my blog.
Love Rach :)

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!