Sunday 5 April 2009

No Tears....

... but quite the opposite actually!  I just have to report that Leilani went to swimming lessons on Wednesday (lesson no. 3) and she LOVED it!! She was happy to go and was talking about Helen - her teacher before we even got there. It was so so nice to see her having a good time and enjoying swimming as much as she usually does. She jumped into the pool all on her own, swam across to the other side and started waving at me! It was quite funny, and I just had this huge smile inside watching her learn to swim! It was such a relief!!

 

5 comments:

maree said...

Well done Lani. Glad to hear you're enjoying your swimming lessons. Family tea tonight at Jaclyns we miss you being there but am enjoying following your adventures.

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

Well done Lani. I wish we had the same outcome with dancing!!! Meea has stopped dancing classes as she says they are "Boring and no fun" so I am so pleased to hear you are learning to swim Lani. xx

Ange Carmichael said...

Sending a high five your way Lani ;)

Nikki said...

Great news Lani (and for you too Han!). She'll be doing laps in no time! ;)

Gail Challis said...

I am expecting to see her in action when we see you in August. Maybe Grandma and Lani can show each other our moves!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!