Wednesday 26 March 2008

2 Little Girls








I Love finding Lani & Emily playing in their rooms together, it always makes me smile! They both love their twin baby dolls and take them everywhere. Emily was given a set for Christmas from Grandma & Poppa Challis and then Will and Meea gave them a set for their birthdays (which Lani adopted seeing that Emily already had some) Lani was SO excited to have her very own and Emily was happy to see a bit more of hers! I can't believe how much Emily loves dolls, she is so gentle with them too. I thought she would be a little young yet but she carries them around and feeds them a bottle (and apple) and pushes them around in the pram and gives them cuddles it's so cute. I often go to open Lani's bedroom door but am told I'm not allowed to go in there because her babies are sleeping - she closes the blind and tucks them in and everything! I'm so blessed to have 2 little girls.

1 comment:

Kate Jury said...

Hey Han,

Love your blog. your girls are SO cute. I look forward to reading your blog!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!