Wednesday 26 March 2008

Hannah & Elle As Little Tackers - Remind You Of Anyone?






So I can't help but to think of me and Elle, when I watch Leilani and Emily playing together and think about the things we used to get up to as kids. Especially when I hear Lani calling out to Emily "Come on Emily, lets go", she leads Emily all around the house just as I'm sure I used to with Elle! I found these two pictures on the computer and couldn't believe how much it looked like Lani and Emily together. Here, in the first photo it looks like I'm just about to jump off the couch (as Lani is ALWAYS doing) and Elle is up there trying to copy (just like little Emily)! And then in the second photo is little Elle (sweet and innocent just like Emily) looking over with those beautiful big eyes taking it all in thinking that her big sister is just wonderful! (I'm sure Elle still does that!)

2 comments:

Elle said...

Actually, I think you got it wrong. I was getting up on the couch, hoping to be able to push you off, so you would crack your head and I would be able to do whatever I wanted to do and not be bossed around.
And as for the other photo, I was not thinking YOU are wonderful, I was thinking.. 'flammin Hannah, doesn't even like cats, she only wants to hold it because I want, it would be WONDERFUL if that cat scratched her face, then she wouldn't want to play with it anymore!!

Hannah Challis said...

Oh, is that what you were thinking? And all this time I thought that you actually liked me. Maybe I was wrong. Oh well, it's a good thing you know how to pretend to like me. Otherwise I may have pushed you off the couch, if I had known what you were really like!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!