Thursday 27 March 2008

I Think The Easter Bunny Has Been!



Easter Bunny didn't actually leave the eggs outside, I think he wanted to but thought it was a bit cold and wet and was a little scared to go out there alone as someone was on night shift!




So this was a fun Sunday morning activity - I went out and threw the eggs around for Lani and Emily to go and pick up again - they loved it! This was all before Lani got a high temperature and became quite unwell for the next 3 days. At least it kept her away from all the chocolate I guess. Blanche said Charlotte had the same sort of thing; A bit unfair being sick on Easter huh!





So you have to watch Emily near the chocolate she rips into it in about 10seconds - gets the wrapper off and all!

2 comments:

Camilla Mitchell said...

Hannah has a blog!

Exciting haha!

Were you convinced to make one but all the cousins at the same time Elle was convinced?

The Kings said...

Hi Hannah. Just discovered your blog through Camilla's. Hope you don't mind me checking it out from time to time. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how green your lawn is either! You have either been really good at watering or have had a lot more rain down there, than us. I have a blog too if you want to check it out.
Lisa

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!