Monday 17 March 2008

Family Home Evening Without Daddy

Tonight Leilani was packing up and getting ready for FHE when she looked at me, with that 'screwed up puzzled face look' she gets, realising that Daddy wasn't home yet and said "Mummy, Daddy, Lani and Emily tonight? or just Mummy, Lani and Emily?' I told her "Just us tonight" and she said "Oh". Anyway we had Family Home Evening and seeing that it was nearly easter the treat was a little egg hidden for each of us which Leilani had to find. Because Daddy was working late tonight and missed out I asked Lani if she would like to draw him a picture and leave him a note so he would find his special treat. This was the result! Daddy was so impressed he had to get out the camera when he arrived home!

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!