Thursday 27 March 2008

Digging In The Sand




On Sunday after Stake Conference, Mick took the girls for a walk along Kingston Beach to give me a much needed break. I was so grateful because even though I really wanted to go with them, a few hours alone was just what I needed. Leilani & Emily had a wonderful time and Mick brought back a really nice photo of them (the top one) I thought this was gorgeous - 2 little heads down digging away! I don't take them to the beach very much because I'm not really a very big fan myself (it has to be a hot day with lots of shade for me to enjoy the beach) but they love playing in the sand so I think I will have to try and take them once in a while. (What a shame its nearly winter!) And speaking of winter, how cold is it at the moment? I can't believe it! It's kinda nice though, I think I'm actually starting to look forward to it a little, except for getting up in the morning - I hate a cold bathroom!

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!