Friday 28 March 2008

Emily and Chocolate








My last Easter post for 2008 - I promise! I just had to put little Emily on here eating her bunny! We only left her for a second and this is what she had done!! She is so beautiful, and she makes me laugh every day. While I was taking these pictures I kept saying her name so that she would look up - but no, she had an agenda and there was no time for distractions! She probably knew it was going to get taken away any minute! I still can't believe she is 1! My little baby is growing up. I love her so much.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Emily is si cute Hannah. Found your blog accidently and am a stalking reader.. hehe!! Hope you don't mind. xx

Ange Harriss said...

Hey Han! Well I am glad you and Elle are making blogs!! That is great! It keeps me entertained. Emily and Lani are just so cute!! Looks like they had a good Easter!

Bride said...

Hey Hannah, I'm a stalker too, i hope you don't mind me reading your blog every now and then...
Send me an email and I'll add you to my blog!
tonelawless@hotmail.com
P.S The girls are gorgeous!

Cas and Jared said...

Ok well I am a stalker too...
It's Cassie Watene (Watson), found your blog through Camilla's! Your girls are gorgeous! I didn't even know you had had another baby! Glad to see your happy and enjoying being a Mummy!
my blog address is
www.casandjared.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you!

Nikki said...

I love the picture of Lani watering the garden. What a crack up!!! Sooooo cute!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!