Wednesday 12 March 2008

When Charlotte Comes To Play



Leilani and Charlotte make me work hard! I first thought that I was going to have an easy day and 'get some things done' while they played, but I quickly learnt otherwise! They have a wonderful time together and I think it's good for them to learn to share and take turns. They are alike in lots of ways, and I enjoy watching them play because I feel that I learn more about Leilani when I see her with another 3 year old. I realise what is common '3 year old' activity, and what is her special personality.
On this particular day, they just about did everything I could think of from playdoh to drawing to riding the bikes outside, but their best hour was spent in the sand pit. They are so cute together! I think I see myself in Lani in this picture though - I don't know what do you think?

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!