Thursday 27 March 2008

Tunes and Immunisations

Just a HUGE thank you to my good friend Nikki for helping me get the 'tunes' on my blog she walked me through each step! You're awesome Nik! xx
Also, just a word about today/tonight... So Emily went and had her immunisations today - she was so brave, although I think it helps when you get a good nurse, she was really quick and had all 3 over with in about 30seconds - I was very impressed. Anyway so all went well at the doctors and Emily has been 'happy as Larry' all afternoon. However, she didn't really seem all that tired at bedtime, which is 7.00pm so it took a little while for her to go to sleep. Anyway so she finally went to sleep at about 7.30 - 7.45pm. But now we are sitting hear listening to her singing and talking and playing in her cot (its 9.45pm) - she keeps pulling the musical mobile thing in there and it's really strange! She never does this - well not for a long time, she usually goes to bed and straight to sleep and we don't here a thing until morning - so I'm thinking either there was something dodgy in those needles or she has just gone cuckoo! It has just gone quiet again so lets cross our fingers!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Han, you are too kind.xx
That's so funny about Emily. Immunisations can do strange things to babies!! I hope you all get a good sleep tonight.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!