Wednesday 26 March 2008

Garden Play






I love watching the girls play out in the garden, they have
such a wonderful time together. I often send them out there while I am doing the washing up because I can see them from the kitchen window. Lani loves to walk along and pick one of each of the flowers, she chooses very carefully which one she will pick!
It makes me laugh everytime I see Emily run! She can pick up a fair bit of speed now - it's so funny! She also likes to eat the sand, so I have to keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Cute pics. The garden looks awesome. Does Emily ever eat or pick at the flowers?? I don't think there would be a garden left if Livy was there!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!