Monday 29 September 2008

Just a Little Bit of White Magic

White Magic is one of my favourite cleaning products ever. I'd be interested to know if you have ever tried them before and what you think of them? This afternoon, we (Lani, Emily and I) got some wall cleaning in - still lots to do but my hallway is looking a lot better. White Magic is just fantastic - I love it. Its gets off pretty much anything, and you don't even need to scrub very hard. No chemicals are needed, just water. If you have never seen them or tried them before I suggest you do. Mitre 10 have them, they are great. I have also tried the cheaper brands too, but I don't think they work as well. Definitely worth getting the original stuff here. This is what to look for...

White Magic

They are about $5.00 each, which isn't cheap, but you can use them on just about everything. With general use they will last pretty well, but when getting tough marks off walls etc they will wear out pretty quickly. But believe me - it's so worth it!  See how simple it is...



Another one of my favourite cleaning products are these...

Glitz Wet Floor and More wipes

I only have a tiny kitchen floor, and it always gets dirty, so I find it a waste to fill a bucket of water up, add the floor cleaner and mop for 2 seconds - with some stuff not coming off anyway because the sponge is too soft. That's why I love these Glitz Wet Floor & More Wipes because I can wipe spills up anytime and it's so quick and easy. You don't need one of the mop things for them either, although they are handy for large areas, but I find it easier to get down on my hands and knees and scrub - you get a better result!!  I still mop my floors - but these wipes are great for in between times - they leave no marks and no slippery residue. I love em! 
So what are your favourite cleaning products???

8 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

cleaning? hmm...don't really know what that is.

maree said...

Yea I agree Laura. whats cleaning products do we use not sure I have any.

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

I dont really have any either, just AJAX for everything. Tho i might get some of those Floor wipes Han as i need to clean my tiles....!!

Liseee said...

Oh to have a small floor that only takes a couple of minutes... I hate washing the floor but have been using the same kind of product on my tiles.. works well but end up very sore afterwards.. It cracks me up how much you like to clean Han... your such a funny person.

Carli said...

Bicarb Vinegar and my HAND!

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

You are so funny Han, I have tried neither but I do clean and I do have cleaning products, they are Melaluca (direct selling). They are pretty good but your floor wipes sound good!!

Ange Carmichael said...

My main products are Pine o Clean (pot purri) for the bathroom and floors, Ajax for the kitchen, Mr Sheen (pot purri again) for my dusting and good old Methyl. and water for windows and anything else that needs a wipe - as for my finger printed walls, I think I will leave the marks for another few years yet...

Claire said...

Only Hannah could blog about her favourite cleaning products. Good on ya Han!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!