Sunday 30 November 2008

10 Year Highschool Reunion



On Friday night the kids went and stayed with Aunty Elle and Bek so that we could go to my 10 year reunion at The Duke. I'm so glad it's over! I thought the day was never going to come as it feels like I have been organising it forever! It was great and I had a really really good night... even though I felt like being sick at about 6pm (from nerves!!) Once I got there all the nerves went away though and I just enjoyed it. It was  so good to catch up with everyone after 10 years. We had a great turn out and I think everyone had a good time! 

 Here I am with my 2 best friends from highschool... Kelly and Marni (the photographer at this stage was not doing do well!)


And me with my sister-in-law and highschool friend Katrina and Kel!!!! 


I'm still recovering from the very late night... as we didn't get home until about 1am and then I couldn't sleep... so I ended up watching Prison Break until about 3am!!! 
We had an early morning too because of an open home and a trip planned for Bruny Island! 

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!