Sunday 30 November 2008

A Great Day with Family... and yes, we did miss you Mum, Laura, Mark and Kobe!

On Saturday we headed over to Bruny Island for the day. Dad was given his much awaited birthday present and then we went on a drive up through the back of Murry Field. 
Can't believe we have never been on this drive before - considering we have been coming to Murry Field for as long as I can remember. We have been up through the paddocks roo shooting a few times, but never during the day and never to this magical place we arrived at yesterday.

Here is Dad surrounded by the grand kids opening his present. 


The views along the way were just amazing - never as good in photos of course, but being on top of a hill where you can see water on both sides of you is something very special.





We nearly had a break down... but it turned out to be a false alarm!


As for this photo.... sheep are dumb!

These photos were taken by Elle

Once we arrived at our destination,  our last photo shoot before we leave began.... but I'll have to upload those photos later. For a preview head over to our photographers blog.... The Carmichael Story! 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the new heading. I've wanted to go up there forever - and you all go when I'm not there!

Elle said...

I don't know what everyone is talking about - I have been there before, and I am sure I didn't wonder up there alone!!!

Carli said...

That's one place I have always wanted to go and never been. Beautiful shots still.

Aimee said...

Sounds like you all had a special time.
Just checked out the family photos of you guys- they're gorgeous!

The Kings said...

LOVE the new heading pic. Also love the touch with the Chrissy music!!

Elle said...

sooo... got the comment on my blog about the jeans.. no, they are not really that short - I just did that as a joke, to see what people would say.. lol... but no one seems to say anything, I think they're to scared to say they look crap..hahahahha

also, mum was kind of excited that the tree was up.. hope she's not disappointed to find out it's actually NOT.... lol -at least I sucked a few people in!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!