Tuesday 11 November 2008

Where's Emily?

When you can't find Emily for a while - just head to the bathroom - she will most likely be in there checking herself out....



And wouldn't you be to if you looked like this....


Ahhhh.... she makes us laugh!!!
 Shame about the dummy in her mouth.... she is becoming very addicted! Think it's time for the dummy to go in the chook pen.... well, that's where Dad chucked ours when we were little and we seemed to get over it!! We used the same tactic with Lani - she put hers in the rubbish bin and watched the Garbage truck come and take it away! Worked really well - she waved goodbye and everything!! 
Think we will give Emily until we get to England cause the dummy might be handy on the plane!!! Then it's bye byes!

Little cool cat....



And big cool cat! Look at that pose!!! And look at that skirt she got out of the 'to be ironed' basket!!!!!!! lol



10 comments:

Debbie said...

How come those two are so cute. I miss them.

Liseee said...

they just crack me up... so much like you and Elle.... especially the outfits... he he he!!!

Nikki said...

HAHAHA! That first photo of Em cracks me up..love the outfit and black shoes!!!!! ;)
And the fence extension looks awesome...you've been very busy.

The Kings said...

That is so cute! Jalen loved his dummy too.

Ange Carmichael said...

What a little Miss, both of them! Emily sure is pretty funny and seems to have grown up so much over the last few months!

Elle said...

Emily is SOOOOOO random. She is really crazy and I think she has alot of carmichael in her - she reminds me a little of me actually (mostly the looks) but because she walks funny and runs into walls and thinks it's funny - but really people are only laughing AT her and not with her...

p.s nice hat

Aimee said...

good look Emily...that's so funny! what cool girls in their sunnies...(i especially love the black shoes and little shorts)

Bride said...

That's so funny that she loves the mirror! The picture is a classic too!
Emily reminds me of Mia a little, probably because they are similar ages and doing similar things...

Ange Harriss said...

Oh she is so cute Han. I remember when dad chucked my dummy away.. I had to watch it burn in the fire.. scarred me for life!!!

Elle said...

angela - that is the funniest comment ever.. lol... you will never read this comment I don't know why I am bothering..

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!