Tuesday 19 May 2009

White Board

When we moved into this place we found a big white board in one of the rooms. The kids used it for a while and then I packed it away. But I have been doing lots of cleaning and moving things around this past week so the white board came back out and I have finally found somewhere for it to stay  (where it is safe, and won't get knocked over). When I went to see what the girls were doing  a few days ago I found Lani practicing her writing..... I think this was every letter and number she could remember at the time... as I have said before she just loves to write and draw. 



Another creation I found, but this time by Emily (her picture is on the left).



It is funny watching/listening to Emily draw... today she was drawing a face and I could hear her saying 'one hair, one hair, one hair...' 

9 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

So cute! Emi is doing a great job with her drawing and Lani's writing is so good!

Debbie said...

Well Lani does know a few letters/words. I see a couple I recognise.
Emily is doing a good job with her drawing too.

Claire said...

Emmy is doing a great job with her drawing! (and don't those bathers looks cute!)

Ange Carmichael said...

Whoa, getting all ready for kindy next year Lani - good stuff!! Will hopefully get the panda, snail and was it the lion? in the post early next week :).

Elle said...

Oh, how cute. Love Emi's little drawing - very cute!!!

Nikki said...

Wow, I'm super impressed with Em's drawings!! And what a good writer you are Lani!! I showed Livy your lovely pictures :)

Poppa said...

Poppa is very impressed with how Lani can write Philip!!! You should have seen his face when he saw what she had written. Talk about the proud Poppa. Yes Han I will say she is gifted. Most kinders cannot do what she is doing so "go Lani!!!"
Emily looks so different with her hair up....I love the modelling poses. Great teacher in Lani no doubt. Love you.

Debbie said...

you better teach her how to write LAURA...is the best..LOL

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

Gr8 pics from the girls....!! Lani doing a gr8 job with her letter writting......!
U need to teach her that MUFF...is the BEST...LOL

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!