Thursday 24 July 2008

I'm Alone Again!

Well, my so called 'week with Mick not studying' has been cut short! I guess I was getting a little too excited! He's working late tonight and then has night shift over the weekend, so I guess I'll be doing some more blogging!!! I was tagged by Kate the other day anyway, so I guess now I have the chance to do that! I just have to answer a few questions and if I tag you, you have to do it too! Don't know where it started but I'll continue it! So here goes....  

10 Years Ago...
It was 1998, my final year at High School. What a big year! As well as having lots of fun in and out of school with my friends, I was a member of the SRC, a Laurel in the Glen Huon Ward, an 'L' Plater, and my main goal was to become a flight attendant! I was also very lucky this year to go on a School Mainland Tour to Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney with some of my friends.
 Here I am with my 2 best friends Kelly and Marni, at our Leavers Dinner.



5 Years Ago...
This was a fun and exciting year, I was living in Brisbane for the second year with Laura, and working at the Hilton Hotel as a Restaurant Supervisor. We attended the River Terrace YSA Ward and I still had a goal to become an Air Hostess! I was taking courses and preparing to put in my application. However Mick and I started dating early on this year and after spending most of it travelling back and forth, (which was fun!)  a move back to Hobart was starting to seem like a good idea, therefore the flight attendant application was forgotten about and more important things were planned! Laura and I were there while the Brisbane Temple was being built, a very exciting time, here I am outside while it's still under construction. 
  

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find a picture of us Laura! Most of them we were doing dares or pulling pranks - this was the only appropriate one I could find!! 



Mick and I on one of our dates! This was at Cape Naturaliste I think.



5 Months Ago...
Emily turned 1 and Leilani turned 3! We had a big Dora party to celebrate! It was also about 5 months ago that I started this blog! It's nice to look back on old posts already so In 5 years from now I'm sure it's going to be ever better. And just to fill you in... I no longer want to be an air hostess and I'm not really disappointed that I never did it. It was a nice goal to have, and I'm happy with what I did to try and get there, but every time I think about it now, I can't believe that's what I wanted to do! Would never dream of doing it now, or in the future! 

Here are Lani and Emily on Emily's birthday.



The Dora Party was well catered for!



5 things on my 'to do' list tomorrow
Spend the day with Claire, Lisa & Jaclyn
Prepare Primary Lesson
Iron 
More Ironing
Relax - It's Friday!


5 Bad Habits
Staying up too late
Leaving junk in the car
Using my dryer too much
Stressing out over little things
Biting my nails

5 Places I have lived
Glen Huon, TAS
Port Douglas, QLD
Brisbane, QLD
Dynnyrne, TAS
Kingston, TAS

5 things people may not know about me
I would love to learn how to Tap Dance 
I want to own a B&B one day
I have always wanted to go to Alaska
I get depressed when my house is a mess
I have always hated my eyebrows

5 People I tag
Woolley Mammoth (That's all of you!)
Bridey
Blanche
Chernoa
Lisa K

8 comments:

lauracritchfield said...

That's crazy to think back 10 years ago. It's also crazy to think of all that has changed in the past 10 years and think what will change in the next 10 years. Anyway your blog looks awesome. I miss Lani and Emily and the Carmichael kids. It sucks being so far away in so many ways.

The Kings said...

Its interesting hearing about people and the things you don't know about them. Thanks for tagging me! :) I have done it.

Elle said...

I was wondering what I was going to blog next.... I guess now that the WHOLE WOOLLEY CLAN was tagged I have no one to tag... hmm................ I am going to have to find 5 new friends and then tag them... mwaa ha ha haaaaaaaa!!

Aimee said...

That Dora party looked awesome. Oh, and I love the black and white photos of you guys from Locke's birthday. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

owwww no i was tagged.... i will do that tonight. how excitting.

Dan and Lou said...

Hey. The party looks fun.... so much good food. There would be no point me doing the 'no sugar' challenge. I wouldn't last a day! I was just looking at your photo's and I think I did nursing with one of the girls in the photo of your leavers dinner. But i guess that yes, Tassie is a small place! We did a prac together in our 1st year.

Claire said...

I've done mine Hannah!

Blanche said...

oh boy, I'd better get on to that. I'll do it tonight!

P.S I think you are doing a fantastic job with the no sugar thing! even if you have had cake. I do however think you are NUTS! xx

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!