Monday 21 July 2008

Lockes Birthday Party

Yesterday was Lockes 5th birthday - what a big boy! We went to Nutgrove Park for a CARS Party to help him celebrate. The kids had a wonderful time. We absolutely froze but it was worth it! Locke was a little confused at why I had spelt his name wrong on his card... the letters I used were all lowercase so to him it seemed I had spelt Locke with an 'I'!!! 


After opening his present he took me to the slide to show me all the different ways he can go down - I sure was entertained! This is just a couple of them...



Ange had prepared a great feast for us - with lots of traffic light coloured treats... not that I got to enjoy any of those though, but I was very tempted! Sounds like I could have sneaked something in too cause Jez forgot to keep an eye on me!!! 



3 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

Those photos of Locke on the slide are so funny..he sure is clever!!! I couldn't be there with all that yummy food. You have lots of will power Han.

Nikki said...

Lets hope you'll be celebrating and having another party in 6 weeks when Mick's exams are over!!!

ali b said...

i didnt know there was so many ways to go down a slide _ thanks locke!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!