Thursday 10 July 2008

Playing Hostess!

So this post is a little out of order but anyway... 
On Saturday we had lots of visitors, Grandma & Poppa, Paul, Rach & kids, Matt & Kristy and baby Gus. Gus is 4 weeks old and we finally got to meet him! What a beautiful little baby - and he was so good! It was really nice for the Challis Family to all be together because it doesn't happen very much. But I'm sure Matt & Kristy will move down this way soon - as we all know how much Matt loves Hobart!! (not)  The kids all had a great time playing and Lani would have been very sad when they all left except that she still had Grandma & Poppa to play with.... "for the whole night" (as Lani would say)! Here are some photos Phil sent me because I didn't take any - my excuse is that I was too busy playing hostess! So thanks Phil!

Baby Gus


Princess Emily!


Lani with her baby capsule we made so that she could be like Aunty Kristy


Trying to get away from Poppa! 


Lani really loves attention at the moment and is ALWAYS saying "Look at me, look at me watch this..." well after everyone had gone Poppa decides to have his little power nap on the couch before they take us out to Mures for tea. Well, Lani is calling out to him, 'look at me Poppa, trying to do tricks for him when she looks at him and says... "Oh look at Poppa.... he's fallen asleep..... he's ALWAYS doing that!!!!" It was pretty funny! Anyway we went to Mures for tea and were even joined by Daddy for a little while which was really great, as he spent most of the day/evening at work studying. It was great having Grandma & Poppa come to stay and we can't wait to see them again.  
 

2 comments:

Claire said...

I just love the chip box capsule. It's a classic!!

Debbie said...

Baby Gus looks contented enough. Princess Emily looks very proud of herself, as does miss mother Lani

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!