Tuesday 1 July 2008

It's My Birthday.... Soon!

Well, on Monday 7th July I will turn the big 26 and I want YOU to help me celebrate! If you are anything like me you probably haven't been to the movies in ages! (about 2 years to be exact!) So I'm hoping some of you girlies out there will come and see a film with me!! Because I have so many friends anyone and everyone is invited... or is it because I have not many!?? 
Anyway, so the film I would really like to see is "Children Of the Silk Road" however I'm not sure when this will be screening in Hobart. It is released on the 3rd July but Village and State are both not sure on its arrival... so as soon as its here I'm off! And if you are interested I'd love for you to come. It will hopefully be an evening session - after the kiddies go to bed, so if you want to come and have a nice night out let me know and I'll fill you in on when and where it will be! 
To check out the films trailer visit Children Of the Silk Road.

13 comments:

maree said...

I'll come if aunties are invited.

Anonymous said...

ill come if im invited...lol. thats cool its ur bday.have you any other special plans.
take care
xx

Marnie said...

Ill come if Im able to! I just read your post about comments, but Im commenting on this post instead. Can I just say I love what you write about in your blog and the way you write! Also- you soooo have to watch Pride and Prejudice(the new one)- its my favourite film! Its awesome and lovely...thanks for letting me read your blog xx

Ange Carmichael said...

I too want to see this - may have to get the olde pump out!

Elle said...

i want to come to. but you can't go when i am babysitting..... because then i can't come.. coz i have children to look after - and I don't get a husband with these........ that was kinda weird..
anyway... so i will come... coz.. like... i get sick of my own friends some times so some more would be nice... well.. i guess... umm.. yes, it would be nice to go somewhere with other people instead on my own...

Claire said...

I'll come Hannie! Just let me know:)

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

I'll be there as long as its not Tuesday or Thursday, Matt has footy and I dont like my chances of him staying home!! I guess granny could have them until he gets home. Let me know!!!

Liseee said...

I'll come Han. The countdown is on until Monday!!!! We must catch up soon it's been a while.

Chelsea Parsons said...

looks like you'll have to book a row! My birthday on the 8th... I wanna come too!

Ange Harriss said...

Hannah you do realise like the whole cinema will be packed out with the WOOLLEYS! haha. Are you going to the movies to see how many friends you have!? I will come! I am glad to be your friend AND cousin! haha

Bride said...

Hey Han, sounds like you planning a fun Bithday bash! Wish i lived back there, makes me feel homesick, I'm sure you will have a blast!
Great idea to invite on your blog!!
Have a great day Monday xx

Carli said...

Wish I could come :(

Blanche said...

I'm there. x

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!