Tuesday 26 August 2008

Emily Starts Nursery

Emily started going to nursery a few weeks ago, but on Sunday it was her first 'official week' so I took the camera to get some shots! She's a very lucky girl because she has two beautiful friends to look after her - Charlotte and Leilani! Here they are off to nursery together...



Emily found some toys quickly and acted like she has been coming here for years! Our nursery is quite big at the moment so Emily has lots of kids to play with and we have wonderful nursery leaders too - Chernoa, Steve and Tania. They do a great job and the kids love them. I'm sure Emily will enjoy being the baby of the group and get lots of attention. It has sure made my life a lot easier now that she has started nursery because I no longer have to worry about who I'm going to grab to look after her while I teach primary! It's hard to believe that my little baby is so grown up though - 2 kids in nursery - never thought I'd be saying that!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEHEHe YAY We love having emily in nursery, she is so tiny compared to all the other children. Cute pics.

Liseee said...

She looks right at home.. she's lucky to have her big sister there to look after her.

lauracritchfield said...

yeah she's lucky. When I went to Nursery I had Leigh and Scott to "look" after me. I thought I was lucky until they decided to make me their toy to kick and "play" with. Emily is lucky to have a sister and not two mean mean brothers.

Ange Harriss said...

They are such cute pics Han. Emily is just so CUTE!

Claire said...

Hasn't Emily just got the sweetest little face, she's soo beautiful! (even if she did used to look like a mini-mick!!!)

Bride said...

Ohhh, thats just gorgeous!
This will be Mia in about 6 weeks... makes me sad! I really don't want her to go into nursery, it means she is growing up!

Blanche said...

Ohhhh...I love the pic of them walking up the corridor. Charlotte is going to miss Leilani so much when you go.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!