Tuesday 12 August 2008

The one with the...

I have been a very bad blogger over the past few weeks... I think F.R.I.E.N.D.S may have had something to do with it! I have been watching seasons 9 & 10 and became a little addicted and therefore blogging hasn't really been on my mind - it has actually felt like a bit of a chore, so that's why I haven't done any! But, I watched the final episode last night and so I might take a break for a while before starting from season 1 again! I just love it though, and I became quite teary towards the end - lucky Mick arrived home when he did - it was about 10pm and I had 10 minutes to go - I may have broken down if he wasn't there to comfort me!!!! I have really enjoyed curling up on the couch under my quilt lately, it's nice to do that in winter and because Spring is just around the corner I thought I had better get a bit of TV watching in! 
Anyway, the Blogging bug has got me again, so I better get to it and start blogging everything that has been going on... before it leaves again! 

Why did it have to end?

201.jpg

197.jpg

202.jpg

211.jpg


3 comments:

Elle said...

ALl good things come to end Hannah.. Even bad things come to end too!!

Liseee said...

Well I still don't think it should've ended.. Han I still get teary at the last episode.. it's the end forever... but then I think, lucky I can start at the beginning again and forget it had to end....

Ange Harriss said...

Han I was sooo sad when FRIENDS ended... I watch it all the time and everyone bags me out.. I am so glad you guys do that too! haha And I ALWAYS cry at the last episode even though I've seen it like 200 times!! But apparently they are thinking of doing a movie.. how cool would that be?? xx

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!