Friday 8 August 2008

It's Over

Well, on Monday I quit! No more no sugar days for me... actually hopefully there are - it was good finding other things to eat, other than sugar filled treats. But it was also very hard. So it's been 5 days since I quit and there are still lots of things I haven't eaten yet - it's amazing how many things you don't actually 'need' to eat! A few of my bad eating habits have definitely changed - and a few have come back - there were lots of  things I couldn't wait to eat again!! Anyway, 3 weeks was enough for me, now I'm moving on - I wonder what my next challenge will be!!??? And if I'll complete that!!  

5 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow - 3 weeks is GREAT!! I couldn't do it for three days. Good on you. Glad you are off it though - welcome back :)

lauracritchfield said...

I think you and your mother are just TWO QUITTERS

lauracritchfield said...

Hey I need some help with my blog. I can't get a good layout to work - where do you get your cool backgrounds from? My just looks stupid.

ali b said...

so what things aren't you going to eat anymore, and what are you? you did a good job though!

Carli said...

3 weeks is a whole 21 days! Good on you and enjoy treating yourself. Thanks for being the first person who said they would join me :) With hardly any prior warning you just jumped in!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!