Thursday 14 August 2008

Where are we going??

I'm never quite sure where to answer when people ask you questions in a comment! I usually just answer in a comment back - but it feels kinda weird making a comment on your own blog and then you always wonder if they actually go back in and re-read the comments to get the answer! So anyway, because I had quite a few "where are you going?" comments I thought I had better make a post! 

So, where are we going....? Well, I'd like to know that too! We are still waiting to find out so when I know I will let you know!! It may even be somewhere that doesn't require a passport, but just in case I thought I had better start getting them organised. Sorry to disappoint you all, but believe me, it sucks more for me than it does for you!!! 

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!