Sunday 24 August 2008

One Of My Favourite Things To Do...


I love to SLEEP! Especially in winter, being curled up in a nice warm bed - it's great! I am really enjoying not having any 'babies' in the house at the moment because it means I don't have to get up so early in the morning to look after them! Lani and Emily usually wake around 7 and Mick is up by then leaving for work, so he gets Emily out and they play quite happily together without me - so I don't have to get out until 7.30-8.00am. I love it! Leilani took this photo of me  the other morning - I had to laugh when I saw it!

5 comments:

The Kings said...

7.30-8.00!!! So lucky!!! :D

Hannah Challis said...

I know - I love it!! Just enjoying it before I have to get up and take kids to school!

Kate Jury said...

I have to admit I also love not having any babies at the moment...My standard sleep in most days in 7.30 -8pm...ethan even does his own breakfast now and sometimes for Daniel !!!! ENJOY it while it last!!!!

Ange Carmichael said...

You look very snug in there Hannah!
When Zak wakes at 7 he is happy to lay next to me in bed to have his breakfast which is great!!
Cute pics of the girls.

Blanche said...

that looks soooo good. You should lap it up before school starts because before you know it life gets so busy with this and that. To have a sleep in is such a wonderful treat.

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!