Tuesday 12 August 2008

Growing Up

Just some pictures of Leilani & Emily ready to go out for the day. Lani just loves holding Emily's hand and thinks it's so special. I can't believe how grown up they are now. Lani is very excited that she can open Grandma & Grandad's front door all by herself. Out the car she gets and off she goes - before I have even undone my seat belt! I then get Emily out of the car and off she goes too, inside talking to Grandma before you know it!  It makes life so much easier when you don't have to carry someone around though. They sure are two little girls now... won't be long and they will be fighting over who used all the hairspray or telling each other off for hogging the bathroom!!








No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!