Tuesday 22 April 2008

The Big Decision...

Because I'm here most evenings on my own I am usually pretty organised, well I have to be other wise I get no 'me time' but every now and then, something gets a little changed and it ends up being 7.00pm and I haven't yet cleaned up the kitchen. I hate that - but it happens. So here I am, kids in bed, husband out at meetings and I have to make that big decision - what am I going to do? There is so much on offer.... I know what I should be doing, and that's cleaning up the kitchen but all these ideas are running through my head - as they do every evening at 7.00pm when the house goes quiet but it's so much harder when your 'work is not yet done' :-). I hate getting up to a messy house but ohhhhhh boy look at all these things I could be doing rather than washing up.... I could......

Prepare my primary lesson
Get sharing time ready
Do some scrap booking
Do some blogging
Watch some telly ( I like the Biggest Loser!)
Check my Email
Do some blogging
Do some blogging
Do some blogging

And there just the things I want to do.... then I've got the things I really need to do....

Clean the kitchen up
Fold the washing
Read my scriptures

So what am I going to do.......
Maybe I'll just do a little bit of blogging.... and then I'll clean the kitchen!!!!
And just a little bit more blogging (I hope you are reading 'little bit' like the way Uncle Arthur says it ..... you know that high voice!!) just a liiitttttle bit ....!!!!

Note.... Please don't come and visit me in the morning!!!


5 comments:

Elle said...

The kitchen cleaning will always be there, but your thoughts and stuff you put on your blog will be gone if you don't do it now.

Just do a Liiitttlle bit of blogging!

Elle said...

Sorry that was Debbie.Elle didn't sign out. I forgot.

Ange Harriss said...

Well han I am glad that you did a little big of blogging and didn't clean the kitchen! xx

The Kings said...

I hate waking up to a messy house too, but sometimes I just think too bad. I also love watching The Biggest Loser! :)

Nikki said...

Yes the "big decision" is so annoying!! Your house is perfect Han. I dont think it could ever get messy!!! :)

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!