Thursday 10 April 2008

More Yoghurt Please



This is chapter 2 on Emily and the yoghurt! So she has obviously decided that the spoon is just slowing her down. The other day I was up in the bedroom while Emily was out in the lounge room having her yoghurt when I heard all these strange noises - slurping and gulping mainly and my first thought was 'oh no, Emily is choking on her yoghurt' (how someone chokes on yoghurt I don't know but anyway) so I ran out pretty fast (lucky I've been going to the gym!) to find that she wasn't choking on the yoghurt but drinking it! She was so proud of herself too! And even though most of the yoghurt was gone when I came back with the camera she was happy to sit there and show me what she had been doing! Check it out all over her top!! Who leaves a 1 year old to eat yoghurt on their own anyway!!!???

1 comment:

Poppa said...

I love to eat my yoghurt without a spoon too, when Grandma isn't watching. What fun food yoghurt is!
Go Emily!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!