Thursday 3 April 2008

A Fun Day At Kidz Bizz

Sorry I didn't get a picture of everyone, it was hard work cause the kids kept running away from me whenever I was about to take the picture! I wonder whose mum it was taking the photos!!??



What a great day to go to Kidz Bizz! We didn't quite have the centre to ourselves but it was good enough! No screaming and yelling and getting knocked over like usual. Jac said, and I quote "It's actually quite relaxing!" So I think the grown-ups were quite happy to stay for the 2 hours (+ a little extra) instead of the usual 'I just can't wait to get out of here my head is killing me'. Although there was a little bit of 'unfair' play going on, it wasn't from any of our kids so we were all happy! Once we all got over the shock of paying the new adult charge of $2.00 a head we had a great old natter! Lisa spent most of her time on the equipment - just getting her moneys worth I think, while Halle slept like an angel. I spent most of my time taking these pictures with my dodgy camera so that I could put them on here and have something to write about! The kids all had a wonderful day and I'm glad we all went, and not just so that I could put it on my blog - but it saved me from doing the housework!

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!