Sunday 27 April 2008

A Quick Stop At The Beach

On the way home from Max's birthday party last Monday, Elle and I decided to have our lunch on the beach. It was a gorgeous day and perfect beach weather. I'm pretty picky with the beach, it has to be warm and sunny, with a little cloud coverage for some shade, and absolutely no wind! The kids loved every minute of it and I must admit I quite enjoyed myself too! I forget sometimes that we live so close to the beach, I love living in Kingston - it seems to have just about everything we need!





9 comments:

Debbie said...

My oh my we are getting creative.
I think the challeng is on!
Watch this space!

Ange Harriss said...

Hey Han.. those photos are beautiful!!

Liseee said...

you are moving up in the world too Han, your blog posts are looking good

Ange Carmichael said...

nice photoshop Hannah. the blending sand is great, and cutting elle's head off is a nice touch. (subtle, but nice). I might have to help you out with your font selection though.

Donna said...

LOve the photo's Hannah... Elle.. now she has always been a concerne and this just proves it. haha!!!

Nikki said...

Nice work Han. Your photos look great!!!
Aunty Elle is a bully though!!

Aimee said...

very cute photos!

Elle said...

yeah nice photos... i notice you only added the photos of me when i had the stick, and not when i was doing any life saving...

Bride said...

These photos look awesome Hannah!!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!