Wednesday 16 April 2008

Some of the Original Dunkers


1st generation dunker with 2nd generation dunker!
i.e My Nan & my Dad in their younger years!


Some more 2nd generation dunkers.
i.e My Dad with some of his brothers and sister.
My dad's home was burnt down in the 1967 bushfires and therefore all of their photos were lost, along with everything else. So this photo is a precious one, unfortunately it's not of them sitting around dunking, but I'm sure there were lots of those photos taken!!!

For more information on the 1967 bushfires click on Black Tuesday.

1 comment:

ali b said...

i can't believe how much the photo of your dad looks like leigh!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!