Tuesday 29 April 2008

Change Table = Hours Of Fun

Last week I got the change table out to take it up to Ange. ( I will get there one day Ange!) Well, Leilani and Emily just had a ball with it. They ran around it, sat on it, changed babies on it, had naps on it, everything you could think of! It was great and kept them entertained for hours! These photos aren't real good - a bit blurry, but they had such a great time I didn't want to forget about it so I have posted the photos on anyway - it was so funny and very cute!!! Oh, by the way Ange, Leilani is convinced that you are having 2 babies - one to go on the top of the table and one to go underneath!! She may be a little disappointed when only one comes out!!



4 comments:

Ange Carmichael said...

yes, i think it may be the size of two though.

;-(

Ange Carmichael said...

Emily always looks so calm and well behaved to me. Funny little kid. I like the photo.
Leigh.

lauracritchfield said...

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh aren't they cute.

Elle said...

hmm.. i think someone needs to do some editing and proof reading before pressing 'publish post'

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!