Friday 2 May 2008

I Think I'll Keep You Waiting...

So... I know that everyone is just hanging out to hear all about our shopping trip - and more importantly see the photos, but I think I'll just keep you waiting a little longer!
I have got SO much to blog at the moment, but lots of things to do first! It's so exciting when you have lots of things to blog - doesn't happen very much here, so it's great! Anyway, better get back to the housework so that I can do some posting later! Keep checking in if you want to here all about our plane ride, shopping, check-in, the taxi mob, more shopping, show and tell, dodgy dinner, sleep, yumo breakfast, more shopping, annoying check-out, Krispy Kremes and of course a little bit more shopping! Can't promise when it will be up so you will just have to keep checking in!



8 comments:

ali b said...

it's the blue jean brigade!! is that a new coat you have on hannah???

Claire said...

I am so jealous of of the shoppers!!! But thanks Lisa for the great cardi!

Hannah Challis said...

Yes Ali of course it's a new jacket!!!! Wait until you see the rest!!!! did you like your bag?

ali b said...

well i haven't seen it yet! are we going to get individual item photos or do we have to come for a viewing?

ali b said...

oh, and wheres my cardi??

ali b said...

oh, and wait till i can put up the photos of all our fun while you where away!!

Debbie said...

6 commets already!
Everyone is obviously hanging out to hear reports of the big trip.

Liseee said...

Ali you got a bag not a cardi. you will get it next week, I went to Agfest on Friday and only got home tonight,

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!