Friday 16 May 2008

It's Always Fun When Jaclyn Comes Around!

On Saturday we were very lucky to be visited by Jaclyn, Ange, Will and Meea! They came bearing gifts so it was even more special - thanks guys! Although most of Meea's clothes are for Emily, Lani always seems to find something and this time it was a pair of P.J's! "Are these for me mum?" she begs. They are a little small but she loves them and always feels special wearing Meea's and Gracie's clothes! No more for a while though guys - I'm still not sure where to put this lot - although I don't think Meea has any clothes left anyway!! We are so lucky to have such great cousins.



This is a picture of Lani wearing her 'new' Pj's and you may think it's not a very good photo but this is how Leilani wanted to stand!! She says "Take one of me like this mummy" I'm like "Don't do that Lani just put your head up normal" "No, I want one with my head to the side!" I ask "Who taught you to do that?" she answers "I just came up with it myself". Oh okay then... 'CLICK'. (what a weird child!!)




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Every time I look at that pose I have a little chuckle. Where did she get that from?

Ange Harriss said...

Glad to see you blogging again Han! I missed you! haha Those pics of Lani are so cute! Kids do the wierdest stuff!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!