Saturday 24 May 2008

It's Official - I LOVE my Explorer Socks!


So for over four years now Mick has been telling me to buy some explorer socks for winter! Every time I say 'It's cold' He says "go and put my Explorer Socks on, you should go and buy some they will keep you so warm!" Sometimes I would go and put them on, and I did feel warm but mostly I would just act cool and say 'Nah, I'll be alright' thinking, 'They really don't keep you that much warmer, I don't know why you keep going on about them!!!' Anyway, for Mothers Day this year Mick got me some Explorer Socks! You could imagine the excitement on my face when I first saw them!! I thought I would probably wear them every now and then - just to make him feel good - but... I have to confess... I LOVE THEM! They are the best things ever and I have been wearing them every night!!!! If you get cold in the evening, and you don't have any - don't go buy a new heater - get some Explorer Socks! They seriously keep you so warm! Thanks Mickey. xx



6 comments:

Debbie said...

Well thats so funny because Garry has worn those sox for years and would never wear any other sox even in summer. All of a sudden this year he discovered "ordinary" sox and has decided that they are quite nice. So now he is wearing nice thin sox and you have taken over the thick ones. I hate how little bits of them from the inside always end up on the floor.

Bron Williams said...

hey this all sounds awesome hunny...eating out and cleaning ladies its all happenin at your place :)...very fancy :)
and the sox sound sooooo good.im gettin some for me and Tone:)

Bron Williams said...

and very cute lil ladies they are too :)

Marnie said...

Hey Hannah- guess what? You won my giveaway!!!!! Can you please email me your address (pricklybear (at) hotmail (dot) com). Ive got my explorers on today!!!!

Elle said...

hannah. today i discoverd socks.
no seriously, I can't believe you got socks for mothers day and ANge got ugg boots just for pushing out a little kid!
Can't wait til I am a mother and I can have warm toes too.... all these things to look forward too!

Elle said...

p.s you were quick to reply to my post - are you hiding out on blog like maree??

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!