Tuesday 6 May 2008

To Melbourne and Back... Part 3...continued

This is my new bag - I was very excited that everyone liked it because I ummmed and aaahhhed a few times over it... and I totally did a great job talking the price down!


My last but best buy for the day was this coat - its great I love it!


I found this little 'hair dresser set' for Leilani in Toys R us, she thinks it's great and it was half price!


A pair of jeans for Leilani because I had to take her last pair back because they were too big and she has none, but doesn't really like wearing them anyway so this could have been a waste of money... turns out she loves them and thinks the special red spotty belt is very cool!


And that's me done! I am pretty happy with myself too as you can see... oh and don't worry that wasn't everything I purchased just everything I had photos of! Sorry!


mmm... I think Angela went next!

Oh and here is the photo Lisa told us we had to take when we got home of all our stuff!! 



1 comment:

Nikki said...

How exciting!! Looks like you got some great stuff. xx

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!