Tuesday 27 May 2008

3 tops, tights, shorts and a pair of socks!

Those that know us well won't be surprised at Leilani's outfit, but those that might not - I will fill you in! Lani likes to dress herself - her favourite thing is to wear shorts over tights. I guess I sort of started this off when one day she was determined to wear shorts - but it was cold, so I told her if she wanted to wear shorts she had to at least wear tights underneath. Well now she tries to wear that everyday! This morning when I got up she was already dressed - and had chosen a very nice outfit! I just had to take a photo cause it was a real winner - especially the socks - which are actually Emilys! Luckily we were staying home for the day! If I want her to wear something, I have to lay it out on the floor like 'a little girl' she calls it, and then I can usually get her to wear it, but if she has already started dressing there is no stopping this little chick - she wears what she wants!!! 



While we were having our picnic lunch on  the floor today, Elle and I were chatting away when  we looked up to find Miss Leilani sitting up like a real lady! It was quite funny, so again I dashed for the camera!! (She is actually sitting on a 'Feet Seat' which is on top of a box of nappies!!) 



It was nice having Aunty Elle come and Play today! Well for us anyway, don't know how Aunty Elle felt!! 


2 comments:

Liseee said...

This outfit is a classic Han, so glad you got to capture it on camera, she's going to love you later on in life when you get out all the old photos. he he he

Elle said...

I don't know how how Aunty Elle felt either.. but i imagine she probably couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and if she hadn't of 'walked' she might have left earlier!!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!