Friday 16 May 2008

Final Words

So I just wanted to say a few final words about our Melbourne Shopping Trip, to all those that were a part of it - thank you! I'm glad that each one of you were there - I had such a wonderful time with you all and I'm already saving for the next one! Now to those cousins that couldn't make it - start saving because next year we are not going without you! (Okay, we probably will! but we want YOU there too!!) And to all the baby sitters a huge thank you to you. Obviously we couldn't have done it without you and I think I speak for all of us when I say that our little time away was greatly appreciated and was really good for us - I think it's fair to say we deserved a bit of 'free time' don't you think? I would be more than happy to talk to anyone who may think other wise - just let me know!!!! Thank you to our very friendly Melbourne Taxi drivers - you did get us around safely and that's the main thing - maybe just smile a little more next time though! Thank you to Jet Star for telling us about how we could have booked a 'light saver' fare back home and saved ourselves 40 bucks by added baggage over the Internet - great tip for next time! A big thank you to our trip coordinators - Jaclyn and Angela - thanks for inviting us along girls and thanks for doing all the booking - especially to Ange for getting it wrong which turned out to be right!!! A thank you should also go to Quest on Bourke - although I would rather come over and teach your front office staff a thing or two - but anyway... 
And last but not least a mega thank you to our sponsors - Michael, Matthew, Stan, Dean and well you Ange! We're so grateful for all that you do for us, and the cash was fantastic!! Keep up the good work! xx
Well girls - it's over! 



Oh... and just remember - what happened on that trip... stays on that trip!

1 comment:

Ange Harriss said...

You got some awesome pics Han! Lucky we took you! hehe Don't we all look cool in our NEW clothes! Can't wait for next years trip!

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!