Tuesday 6 May 2008

To Melbourne and Back... Part 3...continued

We were all very impressed with Lin, she just about got something for everyone back home! (unlike me...sorry about that family!) This is a cute little suit for Brady!


An awesome buy for Linnie - a very cool Jumper. Lisa is eyeing it off and checking the size to see if it will fit her I think!


While Lin is busy pulling stuff out of her many bags, Lisa gives us a smile!


There it is! You can't go home without a little suit that says "When I grow up I want to be just like my Dad" So cute... except that Brady's Dad is DEAN!


A few more of those 'great buy' tops and we're done! Oh you can see on the side of the couch there all the gifts for her little nieces and nephews!


And last but certainly not least.... our Co-trip organiser JACLYN!

No comments:

Because everyday is different and we can't remember them all, I thought I had better start writing them down. Welcome to life in the Challis home - where everyday is different!